[Dailydrool] Eye Lid Tumors

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 17 04:21:40 PDT 2017

I almost forgot that we went through this. On Bugsey, it was the upper eye
lid and on the third. It was not that big.The problem was it was scratching
his eye. So, his eye kept getting infected. The vet cut it back 2x in the
office and Bugsey just held really still. The third time, the vet put him
under and cut it off and we biopsied it. Cutting it off took less than 10
minutes and he didn't even end up losing a single eyelash. It was totally
benign, and knock on some wood somewhere, it hasn't come back to plague us.

I hope Gallagher's situation ends up as simple.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princesss
timandjenmartin at gmail.com