[Dailydrool] Daisy isn't feeling too well

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 17 11:45:08 PDT 2017

Daisy, One of my sisters bassets could use some healing drool.  She's been urinatng more often, and loosing some weight.  She may have a tumor, possibly cancerous in glands that I believe are around her neck (I'm not sure of the exact details).  Monday she's having a blood test that needs to be sent away.  All the tests that her local vet could run have been inconclusive.  So we're hoping the blood test establishes what exactly the problem is and that its treatable  Thanks everyone.