[Dailydrool] tuckers sore feet

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 17 14:48:55 PDT 2017

I went through a similar situation with my Annie, her one foot was so  sore
she could hardly walk, after talking to several people from the drool I was
 told to use warm water compresses soaked in epsom salt twice a day and at
night  time I put 100% raw Manuka honey  on the bottom of their feet   and
between their toes and then put on baby socks, it is kind of messy putting
on the honey, but once you get the sock on it's fine she was better in a
couple  days and all cleared up in two weeks. I bought mine at Meijers made by
Wedderspoon has a K Factor of 16

if you have any questions call 419-893-4433

Marlene , mommy to Annie and Hannah
_marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)