[Dailydrool] Janie Anne and Brother Bob

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 18 15:13:59 PDT 2017

It was so great to see Janie Anne with "ears a-flyin'" on the calendar on
Thursday.  Bill, we know you're missing both your girls, but hope that the
memories bring you comfort, and that you're making lots of new memories with
Lilly Dawn.

And to the family of Brother Bob - my, what memories that name brought back!
What a great pup!  Our sincere sympathy to all who loved Brother Bob: safe
travels, Bob, I know you'll be royally welcomed at the Bridge by all your
pals!

Slurps from the Bridge for all in need or who have lost their furbuds,

Kathy Wilson, with Hooter the harrier, Twinkletoes and Moose, all ATB

kmwlaw at cox.net