[Dailydrool] Drool for Clara!

mjdgwd@juno.com via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 24 14:59:17 PDT 2017

Chunky and Olivia are sending oodles of drool for Clara - even Christmas is doing his best!  Can they do a local anesthetic.  Olivia had a cyst removed from the top of her head in July -- She just turned 15 and has a heart murmur.  The vet injected lidocaine around it and then removed it.  (We didn't opt for a biopsy because of her age -- I wouldn't put her through any chemo at 15.  It has healed nicely and the fur has grown back.   Good luck to Clara! Marilyn
The Disturbing Link Between Tinnitus And Alzheimer's
blesslifestyle.info
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/599f4c96d8694c9579b8st02vuc