[Dailydrool] Sore Feet

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 18 03:30:40 PDT 2017

We have been going through sore feet at our house as well. The vet thinks
it is a contact dermatitis. So, I am wiping off feet with unscented baby
wipes in the morning after the morning romp and before they go to bed. At
night I am attempting to put gold bond powder on their feet. This is after
healing up the open sores with chlorhexadine wipes. I am amazed at how
quickly this has improved things. If you have fungus between the toes, I
would use chlorhexadine wipes or malacitic wipes and gold bond powder.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com