[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Request

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 07:58:03 PST 2017

Hi Drool Family. I have a small request. I kept forgetting to get this request to Kacy...sorry. Anyway. My mother is starting to have symptoms of Alzheimer’s and she has been a little depressed as of late with the revaluation that she is starting down this horrible path. Anyway...if any of you have an extra Howliday card could you please consider sending it to my mom and dad to put a smile on their face and brighten up there Holiday/Howliday season. They are both basset lovers and have been owned by a basset since I got my first basset when I was 10 years old...yeah, for a long time. Currently they are owned by my basset brother Morgan who has them very well trained. Currently he now tells my dad when it is time to go to bed by growling at him and pawing his leg until dad gets up and they both go to bed, lol. Thank you in advance for considering my little request to bring a brighter holiday to my parents.
Betty, Glen and Morgan Merry
4902 N. Merry Lane
Campbellsburg, IN 47108

Michele Swartz momma to Xander and Seth and Human sister to Morgan
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad