[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 12:55:27 PST 2017

This is just  a little catch-up I have not been doing anything exciting
lately, although Conley is trying to teach me to counter-cruise
productively, I prefer to watch and reap the spoils of his labor. I am a
delicate young girl, after all and it unbecoming to be seen snorfling along
a counter..

Lately Mr. Conley has been much more active and adventurous than usual. He
won't say if it is the cold weather that makes him feel better or what, but
he has been very silly. It is nice to see.
(MomPerson interjects: I just looked out the window and saw all three dogs
playing TOGETHER. All of them tearing around the yard, including Conley,
who has not been playful for years. I am not sure what is going on with
him. While we are delighted that he is having a good time we worry about
his heart. He--and his heart- will be 9 on Dec 29th. While that isn't old,
he is on two medications for his murmur. All the same, it is wonderful to
see him laugh.)

MomPerson to Conley,Merta Lou and Doc