[Dailydrool] Childrens Book with Bassets - Donations for rescue and basset clubs

Kim Bruck lovelifedream at icloud.com
Sat Dec 23 19:07:10 PST 2017

WHY did I write ABCs with Joanie & Lola children's book?

After all I'm single and never had any kids. The idea started when I served on the board for the Arizona Basset Hound Rescue for 8 years - I saw so many dogs being turned into rescues and shelters. Many families turning the dog in because its to much work, the kids wanted and didn't take care of the dog.

That was it - teach the child from early on that owning a pet requires care like walking the dog, feeding them, taking them to vet and more! So that is where the idea for ABCs with Joanie & Lola came from - make reading fun with 2 cute dogs and teach them how to care for a pet at the same time.

I’d love to have any rescue groups and basset hound clubs email me at love packers at icloud.com so I can send them ebook donations!

abcsjoanielola.com