[Dailydrool] Winstanley Clan Howliday Card Display

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sun Dec 24 19:49:09 PST 2017

Greetings and Merry Christmas to all!

Howliday card 78 has been published on page 2 of our Howliday Card Exchange display. www.winstanleyclan.us/2017_Howliday_Cards/2017_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_2.html.  We are expecting about 18 more, and as with every year, the cards are beautiful!  Thank you all for participating again this year.   You will find a link to our 2017 Winstanley Family card below.  All of our cards have been sent out.  I guess only the overseas cards have not reached their destinations yet.

It is my pleasure to share with you all the fantastic Holiday Cards we have received.  For those who have never joined our exchange, it is the best way to close out the Houndie social calendar.  Do consider participating in 2018.

Drool to all in need!

Leon Winstanley

www.winstanleyclan.us/2017_Howliday_Cards/2017_DD_Howliday_Cards_Family_Card.html