[Dailydrool] Morse

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Mon Dec 4 15:48:06 PST 2017

Any Drool with a Morse story is a red-letter issue!

Bobo also had difficulty with accidents of the number 2 variety in the house, but, as you say, Becky, clean up is easy. I'm more than happy to clean up after my seniors. They've given me so many years of joy, it's a small service I can do them.

Anyway, I'd love more Morse stories, past or present. How did he sew his wild oats in his younger days? I'll bet there are some interesting tales there ;-)

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net