[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Labels

K. Green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:30:04 PST 2017

Labels were sent to the email you signed up with yesterday. If you have not
received them, please email me at howlidaycards at gmail.com to let me know.
They were all sent in PDF format. If you are having trouble printing right
on your labels, let me know and I can email you the word version of the
labels so that you can mess around with the margins, font size, etc.

Angelika is also offering to print labels and mail them to people for a
nominal fee, if you would rather not mess with printing.

There were 93 on the full list, 64 on each short list and 34 on our heroes
and angels list.

Deadline to mail is January 15.

Please let me know if anyone has questions.

Thanks for you patience and happy howlidays to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert

greenlikethecolor at gmail.com - personal email
howlidaycards at gmail.com - all card related questions/concerns