[Dailydrool] Conley

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Wed Dec 13 17:16:06 PST 2017

I'm so sorry to hear of your worries about Conley. It's hard not to have answers. We know when things just aren't right with our furkids. Is there another trusted vet in your area you could visit? Perhaps your veterinarian's office could contact your vet and get some advice or recommendation for someone to see in the mean time. Healing drool being flung Conley's way and comforting drool for you. Hang in there and take care.

The Desert Denizens: Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net