[Dailydrool] Conley

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 04:43:41 PST 2017

It is nerve wracking when you know something is wrong, but you don't know
what. We just went through that with Beauford. He was eating. He would play
with Browyn and Bugsey, but when he was inside, he was following me around
and crying. In the evening he would lay in his favorite dog bed and cry. We
found and treated an insect bite in the webbing of his foot. No change. He
was having slightly loose stools and horrible gas. Vet said his no guarding
in the stomach area. And he is eating and playing. Then one night I was
doing a cyst check and found that one had grown over the last few days and
gotten very red and hot, So I lanced that puppy and drained it. His crying
stopped immediately. Then he went to the vet and got antibiotics and we are
testing him for food and environmental allergies. I am hoping we find an
answer to the stomach issues there. Meanwhile he had 3 hot spots over the
summer and he took too much temeril-p for me to be comfortable. When we
moved to GA and had them tested after a year, he got to go off allergy
shots. I am thinking he needs to go back on them.

Anyway, Conley's problem is hopefully very small like Beauford's. I will
have Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess in overdrive drool
production that the vet finds out what is wrong with Conley and that it is
nothing too serious.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com