[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 08:40:54 PST 2017

I have always loved the holiday season. This year it was a bit different though. We’ve had some emotional and financial difficulties and it was difficult for me to get into my normal holiday spirit. I even considered not doing the Howliday exchange but now I’m glad I did. My favorite part of the day is going to the mail box and looking for the cards. The DH, always in denial that he is a true basset lover, makes fun of me.
In years past I used to take the cards to work and hang them in my cubicle. I enjoyed showing off all the beautiful bassets. This year I’m on maternity leave so I have no one to show off to, but in the middle of the night as I rock my youngest to sleep I look and smile. By far the Howliday card exchange is the best tradition ever established.

Nancy with Duncan and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com