[Dailydrool] Washing Machine

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 06:02:10 PST 2017

I just had to buy a new washing machine. After doing a lot of research and
looking, I finally decided on an LG top loading HE machine. My dogs like
stuffy beds as well. The cover doesn't come off. So, the whole bed goes
into the washer. This one is a 4.5 capacity. It has a bulky cycle so that
it knows to use more water than the weight suggests. We got it on sale at
Home Depot. By the time we paid for new connecting hoses, tax and removal
of the old washer it was just over $400. So far I am very happy with the
machine.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartitn at gmail.com