[Dailydrool] ATB's and HHA Update

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 3 14:16:07 PST 2017

Hello Drool Family. I hope that everyone is doing well. I am sorry to read that Speedy, Janie Ann and Odell have made their journey to the Rainbow Bridge. May they live forever in the magic of your memories.
Xander and Seth are both doing well. They love playing tug, running the basset 500 at least once a day and going for walks around the farm. Seth is ringing the jingle bells on the door when he needs to go out. Seth is also starting to mind pretty well. Except counter, and end table surfing. He is long and fast! Seth also likes to get into the master bedroom, snatch a pair of socks or a shirt and run like he stole it...ok, well he did steal it. So I guess that makes him a master thief. We usually keep all the doors to bathrooms and bedrooms shut to keep him out of trouble. But every now and then he finds one open or follows someone in. It is funny, but it wasn't that long ago when Xander was the naughty boy of Howling Hound Acres...now he is he good one. Seth's foster mom, Sally sent the boys 2 deer antlers about a month or so ago. One of them must taste better than the other because one is almost gone and the other is hardly been touched.
Healing drool to all the sick or injured humans and hounds and heart healing drool to all those whose hounds have journeyed to the Rainbow Bridge. Virtual Hugs to all.
Michele, Momma to Xander and Seth at Howling Hound Acres.
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPawPad