[Dailydrool] From The Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 4 03:19:15 PST 2017

​Miss MertaLou Professional Lady Basset here

and in a time of such dissention and turmoil it is lovely to see that the
Houndies continues to excel in teaching humans what is important and what
is not, Miss Mariah this is directly directly at you dear girl, and I would
Adore A  photo of Miss Ipo, retired boar hunter and Women's Rights Enforcer.

Things here are kind of in again/ out again. I spend a lot of time outside
with Mr Doc altho I must say he has become a bit of a bother. Every morning
he insists I want to play Fifty Shades of Grey and every morning I have to
remind him that I do NOT, that it is a mistake that I have that come hither
perfume and I have been "fixed". We do this every 6 months and I think the
People are going to have to do something about it.

It is cold but not forbiddingly cold out. And it is a lot more interesting
than inside altho the MotherPerson has these excellent chew toys that she
will not share: They are about 5 inches long and white and have colored
fillings that squish out through toothholes in gorgeous strands of colors
such as Titanium White and Prussian Blue and Cadmium Medium! I do not know
what that means but that's what she bellows about when I find her stash
unguarded.

Oh well, Miss Merta Lou here, waiting for Spring now.
Love and Cuddles,

Merta Lou,Professional Lady Basset
Conley &
Doc