[Dailydrool] Speedy

Georgia Powers via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 4 06:36:07 PST 2017

I usually am pretty far behind in my readings of the Drool but was very saddened to read of Speedy's passing. We have been on the Drool for more than 10 years now and Speedy was a name I remembered from back in my early days on the Drool. As I remember before the Facebook page there was a DD computer forum where I believe I followed Speedy. As our hounds age ( Eugene is now almost 11) I feel great nostalgia for the hounds whose antics I first fell in love with during  my early days with this crazy adorable breed--among them Frank the Tank, Mitchell, Zelda, Nigel, Llewis , sister Clara and Bob the dog) to name just a few. RIP Speedy. Georgia and Eugene

Sent from my iPhone