[Dailydrool] February Frenzy 2017

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 7 16:15:42 PST 2017

Hi droolers,

It is that time again when we round up some great basset items to offer up
for a chance drawing in the February Frenzy!

This year we again have the 1st  of 12 of a new Clanimalzoo seniors piece,
Judy Helferrich has created!

Also we have a queen size quilted being finished up by Sharon Wilder.

One package has some hand painted wine glasses along with wine,  one has a
hand painted basset picnic basket,

One has a hand thrown and hand painted bowl for waddlers,  and one even has
a custom platter offered! (You can have your hound hand painted onto it, and
they are stunning!

Go check them all out at
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=17

We recently have had a bit of medical bills come in, over 3500 so far for
Brewster who had to have surgery with the specialty vets here in Orlando.

He is doing good, healing up and we hope to hear a good pathology report.
He had a mass taken off the inside of his rear ankle,  not a great place to
have one pop up.

Anyhow,  hope you will stop by and look at all the goodies that could be
yours!

Healing drool to all,  we have a bunch to send out!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>