[Dailydrool] Ooooh. Good Basset Crap.

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 8 13:55:51 PST 2017

This year we again have the 1st of 12 of a new Clanimalzoo seniors piece,
Judy Helferrich has created!

Also we have a queen size quilted being finished up by Sharon Wilder.

One package has some hand painted wine glasses along with wine, one has a
hand painted basset picnic basket,

One has a hand thrown and hand painted bowl for waddlers, and one even has
a custom platter offered! (You can have your hound hand painted onto it, and
they are stunning!

Auntie Wen-

You don't really have all those things, together, do you? My human has a queen size Quilt that Blondeslave Wilder made and it is faboo....and she paid lotsa moolah for it.....and she also won a smaller quilt that Blondeslave made.

...and Auntie Judy makes such cute bassets. None will be as cute as the one she made of Momcakes with me and my siblings as puppers.....that was a kind gift from dear people.......but she makes da best basset statues ever.

...and your vet lady paints such nice bowls and stuff.....oooh my. I am in the dog house for stealing jewelry, now i will have to figure out where she put her wallet......

Everybody can get a chance at these fine things by going to the seniorhoundsabound website? That is good. Except that they can just mail everything to me to watch. That's it. I'll watch it.

Pawtunia