[Dailydrool] Blue

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Feb 9 15:49:37 PST 2017

 A week ago Sunday we got a new boy into rescue here at Western Missouri
Basset Rescue his name is Blue. He was surrendered because he dug in the
yard he has not been digging in the yard here but none of my seniors like
him they all growl and snap at him he is only four or five years old no one
is sure. But he loves to chew still. He has torn a hole in the couch, chewed
on my boots, I found daddy's coat in the yard with small chew marks, and a
dog bed was destroyed. I am trying out lavendar oil on him to see if it
calms him and the growlers.
We have not had a young one in a very long time. This brings back memories.
Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com