[Dailydrool] Bring Speedy Home

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Feb 9 20:57:08 PST 2017

I picked up Speedy's ashes today. I was hoping Rambo would cheer up a little if he knew his friend was home with him again. I don't know if it'll work or not. I found it surprisingly relieving having him back home. It just feels right that he is here. I don't know if that makes much sense but only basset/dog people would understand that more than people at work or even some friends. Regardless I now find myself more at peace having him here.

On another, happier note, we are adopting another hound. I haven't dared as much whisper about it because.....well.....it's almost too good to be true. As pick up day comes closer though it's hard to contain the excitement/anticipation of it and I'm just crossing fingers that everything goes smoothly. I'll leave it at that until he arrives and then share more later.

Nancy with Rambo the depressed Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com