[Dailydrool] several items.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 15 18:36:36 PST 2017

Rebecca, my Benny used to do that quite a bit.  It worried me at  first,
but it happened quite often.  After reading about bloat, just to be  safe, I
would give him a Gas-X.  After a while he would stop.  I  hope that it is
nothing but that.  My Millie does a lot of licking,  too.  She licks the couch
and her bed on a daily basis.  When she  does it very early in the morning,
it drives me nuts, hearing that lick, lick,  lick for 10 minutes on end.

As my Charlie neared 14, he started to lose control of his bodily
functions.  I do not know if it was age or spinal related or a combo of  both.  Like
you, I just cleaned it up and other times took him out more  frequently.
Seems they tend to suffer the the same old age we do.  LOL.  Drool heading to
the both of you.

I have all five of my dogs on a shelf in the upper family room, with  their
collars and any other special items next to their ashes.  The  first 3 just
came in canisters, but Ben and Charlie have nice wooden boxes with  a name
plate.  I feel so much better knowing they are still at  home.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)