[Dailydrool] Strokes

Adrienne Gillespie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Feb 16 14:37:23 PST 2017

Clara has been ATB for almost 10 years now. In her last year or two, she
had a stroke while we were walking in the local park. It was a terribly
rainy day and this angel appeared out of nowhere and helped me get both
dogs in their car. they drove me home and I got her to the vet, who
confirmed the stroke.

The vet explained that a dog's brain isn't as complex as a human's brain
and recovers more quickly. She was weak one side and walked in circles,
but within two weeks she was almost back to normal. Within a month, it
was as if it never happened.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com
clara at spiritone.com
Cybils 2016 Audiobooks Judge
2018 Robert F. Sibert Informational Book Medal Committee
Currently Reading: The Secret Keepers by Trenton Lee Stewart