[Dailydrool] Peeing dogs and rug shampooing

Leah McConnell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Feb 23 11:46:29 PST 2017

I have a Bissell ProHeat 2X and love it. They have two cleaners you can buy
online that deal with dog urine. I am going to order them today. It is
heavy so you also get a workout using it.

Pebbles has started peeing in the house. She is drinking more water because
of her liver problems. She is on Proin and it was helping but not the last
three days. She keeps peeing in the same spot. The Nature Miracle I started
using has a nicer odor so I stopped also using vinegar. I started using the
vinegar again this morning. She doesn't seem to be drinking as much as she
did now that the liver is healing.

Drool to all those it need.

Leah slave to Piddles - I mean Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound