[Dailydrool] Dudley's blood values

Cheryl Stafford via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 27 16:17:05 PST 2017

Raw fed dogs have different blood level values than kibble fed dogs. I'm not fully sure why. I've been raw feeding our dogs for 5 years now and was told by our vet that the numbers are different. Our current vet in a raw feeder. Not sure if your vet is a raw feeder as most are very much against it.  I'm sure if you Google it you can find some information.
I will add that one of our Bloodhounds had a liver value that was slightly high so she's on an herbal supplement.

Cheryl
Sent from my iPad