[Dailydrool] Bringing them Home

melissa gibson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 13 06:31:31 PST 2017

Jean.
I would go ask for sure, all they can say is no and they might say yes.t least if you inquire you will know you tried. Good Luck!
Melissa

    On Sunday, February 12, 2017 7:47 PM, via Dailydrool <dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org> wrote:

 Following the thread of bringing them home.  We moved about a year ago about 30 miles east. When we lived at the house we buried three of our Bassets ashes under a Holly tree in the middle of our front yard.  We had lost the original tree and thought it  would be nice to finally bury the ashes, some of which we had carried from house to house in a different state.  Recently, we had occasion to drive by our old house and saw that the tree had been dug out and nothing put back.  We've never even met the people who bought our house--strange, i think.  Anyway, wondering what your thoughts are on trying to retrieve  our furbabies ashes under these odd circumstances.  The ashes are in tins. DH says don't even ask. I think I should. Thoughts ? Jean Sankey jjcsandrcs at aol.com.  Thanks.
The DAILY DROOL
An internet mail list designed to
entertain and inform basset hounds
and their people.