[Dailydrool] Jeffery

Marty Needham via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 14 15:54:35 PST 2017

We lost our Jeffery last Friday,he had  cushings for 4 years.I miss that
bugger,he was our very first basset,he had a big red heart on his side.We
had to wait until yesterday to take him to be cremated,we live in the UP of
Michigan and the closest place is 57 miles away and we had a snow storm.On
Jan.20 we lost our black lab Katie and in between we lost our black cat
BC.It's been a rough 3 weeks.I also bring their ashes home.

Problem is we still have 4 dogs,all above 11,I am paranoid when I leave the
house,hoping I find 4 barkers when I get home.

Thanks for listening

Marty