[Dailydrool] Chainlink mystery guest

mr knoll via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jan 5 15:21:10 PST 2017

we have had chainlink for ever it seems, and twice we have had visitorsthe first time, I had just let my brother's 11 month old cocker out, she was [ or so he thought]not in heat yet, she was at my house to go to the vet the next day. I looked out my kitchen window and a terrier mix was climbing our 4' chainlink fence.before I could get out side, they were 'locked' the second time was new nieghbors on the side where our fence is 5'the new neighbors had a young, very playful, pittie mix, named Baby girl.she loved to climb the fence and come play with Chance, as long as she did not get to rough, we tolerated it, It was probably one or twice a week, It does not surprise me.Martha, Abner n Ziggy