[Dailydrool] Ace

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 6 15:25:50 PST 2017

I just brought Ace home from the vet He had 5 teeth removed I thought the vet said two but I was out buying dog food and my phone was going in and out when the vet called me. Ace also had pre anesthesia bloodwork because I wanted basic labs on him to make sure no problems were there before surgery. And he had his tumor removal my vet said the tumor was a fatty cyst just liquid filled so no worries, Ace was shivering in the car when I took him yesterday I was so sad to take him and drop him off he had been dumped before and he probably thought that was happening again but it is so much easier to have him stay at the vet than block my dog door and pick up water and food from all of the Bassets here in rescue. I have to block the dog door because there is an underground stream under our yard and when it is snowy and rainy it trickles across the yard in one area and it is wet outside this week.
We are getting a two year old next Sunday. Owner surrender.