[Dailydrool] Thank you Doug and we did not get the two year old.

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jan 15 14:10:53 PST 2017

Thank you Doug for sending my husband Jim a card.
And I sent a thank you to your friend's gift to you for a rescue of your
choice for Ace.
Ended up we did not get the two year old female family surrender they
changed their minds for the moment which is great all dogs should be loved
by owners and I hope she is. I forgot all about posting we did not get her
after Jim's surgery and Ace's surgery and then Ace bit us both not too hard
barely broke the skin but scared us. I think he is just still scared a good
friend recommended some lavender oil I am going to ask the vet what he
thinks. Any suggestions are appreciated.
I have been bitten many times but he seems so calm it startled me.

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com