[Dailydrool] Howard's cards and stuff

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 28 07:41:22 PST 2017

I want to thank all of you who took the time to send Howard, cards, fudge, and a beautiful embroidered kitchen towel.

I knew you would come through to make an old Gentleman's 98th Birthday a special day for him.  Yes, anyone who wants to send him any more cards, I'd be proud to get them to him.

I'm sorry I took so long to thank you, but since My Beautiful Janie Anne left the following day, I've been pretty much of a mess.  I do have an application for another homeless Hound, wish me luck.

Oh if you can please vote for Janie and Siobhan on Moderndogmagazine.com "Dog of the Week".

I also want to thank all of you who sent drool and prayers for Janie, I haven't been able to write each of you individually, but I will try, it's just so hard.

Lonely, Quiet Woofs,

Bill

Janie Anne & Siobhan (Both In Heaven)-----"We will be right here waiting for you, Daddy"