[Dailydrool] To Miss Merta Lou

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 1 15:40:37 PDT 2017

Deer Merta Lou,
This is Miss Delilah Belle of NJ.  Mama says she read on FacieBook dat your
MotherPerson and Mr. Biskit removed a house from your bekeyard.  Are you
heppy about this?  Did you prefer the house stayed there?  Or are you glad
it's gone away?

Years ago, when I came to lib with Mama and Dadslabe, we habbed a house
with a big yard AND a door we could go in and out of by weselfs.  It was
good...there was a deck for sunbathing, lots ob grass for da sniffies...but
I digress.  Dere usta be Golden Weetweavers what libbed next door on the
udder side ob we fence.  We would run and sing the song of we people's
ebbery time we went owtside.  But we were NOT allowed to sing for very
long.  Harumph...
Now, Mama walkies me as we hab no fence.  I hab two bleke boyfurends,
hehe.  They Pomeranians I think - brudders.  The bark, bark, bark when they
see me and I cry until I can get close enough to smell them really gud
because my eyes don't work anymore then we do the sniffie.  These furends
try to fix my eyes by licking dem.  I keep telling dem that it NOT
working.  I miss my yard and my doggie door but do enjoy walkies instead,
just not in the hot weather like today.

Lub and snooters,
Your furend, Delilah Belle