[Dailydrool] Woo hoo. Mom's quilt is up for raffle for Daphneyland

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 13 13:34:21 PDT 2017

This is Mariah.  I had mom make a another big basset hound quilt for my alma mater, Daphneyland, and it's up for raffle starting today.  It has hundreds of Bassets on it. Woo hoo.  It is a twin size, all cottton, machine wash and dry.  I don't know how to get you to the Daphneyland posting--you can get there on Facebook though, but there is a photo of the quilt at the below link (and this link just takes you to one page with a photo and not mom's website itself, so it's okay, I think).

tickets are $10 "an opportunity" to be sent a "thank you quilt" for your "donation" .  IF I can figure out how to direct to the "Giving Grid" itself, I'll post that link separately but as of now your best bet is to go to Daphneyland's Facebook or web page.

Let's help those houndies!

http://www.vlbzwick.com/quilts/Daphneyland-b.html

ALoha, Mariah