[Dailydrool] Cosequin DS

Carol Yokum via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 16 13:42:40 PDT 2017

I have always had our bassets on Cosequin DS but Cooper has such a sensitive stomach that he just threw up the few days I tried to give it to him.   So I have an almost full bottle of 132 maximum strength Cosequin DS plus MSM chewable tablets that I would be happy to mail to anyone who can use it.   His vet had also recommended putting him on a probiotic to help his tummy but it also just comes right back up.   It is from Full Bucket and called Daily Dog and has about 24-25 servings left.   If anyone can use these, please let me know at Racetrcker at aol.com and I will mail them off.

Carol