[Dailydrool] We would like to thank those for there kind thoughts on the passing of Pw Angel

Norma via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 17 02:24:48 PDT 2017

I want to thank Becky and Morse and Doug and Millie and Susan and Beau
and Noodle and Chance and Sophie and Alice and Molly and Pippi and Dawn
and Pawtunia for all there kind words and thought's and prayers and
drool and hugs and love on the passing of Pw Angel to the Rainbow Bridge
.I hope i haven't missed anyone and apologise if i have ...it means a
lot that people care and i love the drool .Pw Angel was a real character
and will be remembered for all time as one of the best and strongest and
brave little girls that could ever have lived ...greatly missed but
always in our hearts and never forgotten .Norma and Razor
n.whelan at blueyonder.co.uk