[Dailydrool] Browser and Canine CCD

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 19 14:13:20 PDT 2017

Sounds like Browser is in the beginning stages of CCD. I
am on a group on Facebook, Canine Cognitive Dysfunction.
They have a ton of good information. The stories of people
getting only 2 hours of sleep night after night, their
dogs circling. Some have prescribed valium for the pacing
but it is more of a muscle relaxant. Xanax or Seligiline
works good for the symptoms. Oddly I joined because I was
sure Lacy had CCD. She was pacing all night very restless.
Then I read the side effects of Proin and it said it
causes restlessness and anxiety. I cut her dose in half
and she is fine now. Is Browser taking another other meds
that could have those side effects. If you are FB you
should read some of the stories. You are not alone
Ann
anniebh at ascsol.net