[Dailydrool] Karen & Jax

Susan Scott-Chambers via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 23 11:25:57 PDT 2017

Karen, it sounds as if you are a very prepared lady!  I don't think it's
too crazy to think about Jax passing while  you are out of town.

I live in central AR; Memphis is about 2.5 hours away.  There's a lovely
company here who treats pets with such kindness.  It's called Pet Cremation
Services of Arkansas.  I'll put their contact info below.  Three of ours
have been cremated there.  Such a comfort to know they take it as solemnly
as you do!

Pet Cremation Services of Arkansas
501.831.4562
petcremationsar.com

I live in Heber Springs, where they are based, so if you did have to come
here, I could be with you.  Jax is lucky to have such a caring mom!

Susan
lily5943 at gmail.com

with Beau, Noodle, Chance, and
Gigi, Jolie & Sophie ATB