[Dailydrool] update

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 30 03:58:18 PDT 2017

Sorry it has been so long since we have written. For some unknown reason.
the daily drool has decided to show up in my trash as already read. Not
sure I understand it. Anyway, out of sight, out of mind. I just decided
everyone had given up on writing. Then I found it. So I lurked for a little
while. Now I decided to get back in action.

Everyone is doing pretty good over all. I am not really sure what happened,
but Browyn bit Beauford and we have been treating an abscess on his neck. I
am hoping it will finish healing soon.

Bugsey is Bugsey. As it has gotten quite hot in Georgia and he is extra
drooly, he got lip fold pyoderma. So I am working extra hard at keeping his
jowls nice and clean and treating with chlorhexadine wipes.

Browyn has been a pistol lately. Not sure what her problem is. She has just
been slightly more aggressive than usual with her brothers. Otherwise she
has been her usual self.

Thank goodness no excess drama to report. Hopefully we will get back into
the fold and start writing more regularily.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess