[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Girl, Fendi, June 1st

Robert Lyons via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 1 02:39:45 PDT 2017

First of all I'd like to send drool to Susan and Gracie Girl and all
others that need it.

June 1st,  Today's Calendar Girl, Fendi.

Fendi is my pride and joy, I call her my "Darling Daughter Dog". She is
also a "Doggish Delight", and my "Heavenly Hound".

We adopted Fendi at age 5 1/2 as a retired show champion from Topsfield
Kennels on June 1st 2012, just before my wife was diagnosed with stage
IV cancer.  Fendi has been my constant companion in the 5 years since,
and has helped me through that difficult time. She is 10 1/2 now and
doing great. Everyday I pray that I will have as much time as possible
with her still. Fendi truly is a wonderful dog, and I really don't know
what I would do without her.

The calendar image is actually a photo of an oil painting I did of Fendi
last year. It really captures her perfectly.

Rob Lyons for Fendi.