[Dailydrool] deerest murder lew

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 3 21:10:02 PDT 2017

 my deerest, miss murder lew,
don't you be worrisome.  if the cray mudderperson decides she no likes you anymore you pack you multudinous stuff and  calls me.  just grab her jail cell phone and looky for my number and reach out and say can youz hear me now?
I will come and get you.  you lives here.  we got space due to the unfortunate departures of miss sally...besi8des I lika you better and I is so almost worthy of having youz stay here.  my mudderperson would love to have youz stay over.  shez so dense she probably wouldn't eben know you was here because she is always blinded by my oh so beautisimus  looks.  and iffen she does notice it's ok cuz I am a therapy dog and I can fix her.
so packa those bags and make da call!
sined
your bestee, dexter the therapy dog.
ps.  don't pack the bleke dog.