[Dailydrool] ABE

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 6 17:34:46 PDT 2017

so sorry to hear about Abe, I had a similar situation two years ago,  , my
Maggie was having problems walking , lameness in her front leg,so we took
her to three different vets and even took her to Michigan State University
" NO CANCER "  so we started her on laser treatments, she got better, then
got much worse so they suggested another round of laser treatments, well she
 went from NO CANCER to having 11 tumors  in 23 days and left for the
bridge  just 10 days before Christmas and she had just turned  eight years old on
 the 10th of November,  we were  totally blind sided and NO ONE, not  one
vet or a tech,  told us about the laser  treatments awakening  cancer cells.
My Annie, Maggies sister is now having problems with her  hind leg and I
will NOT even think about laser treatments.

so sorry for your loss

Marlene  , Maggie ATB ,  Annie and Hannah

marsdoxy2 at aol.com