[Dailydrool] In Pakistan....

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 11 14:00:58 PDT 2017

I had to pick my car up from the garage the other day and had the dogs with me, because we had been to the vet (well, what else do you do at the weekend?).The mechanic saw me unload them from the other car and called to them. I didn't pay any attention, just thinking he was a dog-lover.He then came across and told me that  in Pakistan, these dogs were very valuable and you had to know people in government to even get one. He said they call them Painter dogs because they run like the movement of a paintbrush and were highly prized as hunting dogs because of their scenting abilities.He added, that if he took one to Pakistan, he wouldn't have to work for three years.
....I've double locked the house.
Drool to everyone who needs it. There have been too many loses again recently.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK