[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 2 18:26:44 PDT 2017

OK. As of this evening, Millie  has  not acted like  yesterday.  Went to
the vet today and she looked Millie  over.   She looked down into her ears,
much to HRH's dissatisfaction, and found nothing  but a little wax.  She also
looked at her eyes, nothing there,  either.  Lastly, she checked her mouth
and teeth.  All things looked  good.  They did find a live flea on her head,
which was quickly  dispatched.  The put some Frontline on her and said to
do so the next  couple of months, which  is staggered with the Nexgaurd.
Where the  little critter came from, I do  not know.  So there is only
speculation as to why she acted as she did.  Maybe the flea, who  knows.  We will
just bide our time and see if she  does that  again.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)