[Dailydrool] Georgie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 20 14:22:17 PDT 2017

Georgie is at peace with her beloved  furkids.  She was such an active and
marvelous part of the Daily Drool  family for many years.  I know a lot of
the newer members probably never  had the privilege of enjoying Georgie's
posts.  Georgie was very active  on the Daily Drool in the "Good Ole Days" when
we had the OEBEs and BABES  with all their antics.  She always made a point
of keeping Miss Becky in  the height of fashion.

Rest In Peace Georgie.  You may be gone from  this Earth but you will
definitely not be forgotten.

Marie  Radebaugh
Marie28443 at aol.com