[Dailydrool] Update on Rolph

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Mar 5 01:45:01 PST 2017

Thank you to everyone who has commented and sent advice and caring notes, on and off the Drool.Some good news. Rolph does not have pancreatitis.Whilst pleased about this, I remain pretty peed off about he whole matter and will be seeing the practice manager as soon as he is available this coming week. I have the week off work due to family issues, so I'll be able to go and speak to him face-to-face rather than via email and phone calls.Vet Laura thinks Rolph was left with residual gastroenteritis after eating a pair of socks. Certainly, he has gradually improved, but I am not convinced he is properly well, so we shall see.Hugs and drool for all who need it.Sally, with PW Rolph the sock eater, OEBE and Clara, all round sweet hound who only lets herself down by eating poo, UK