[Dailydrool] Loss

Marty Needham via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 13 15:18:36 PDT 2017

Hi everybody,

We lost our Hazel this past Sat.She was not a basset but an American cocker
spaniel,but she ruled the roost.For 3 years we fostered basset hounds,close
to eighty went thru our house and she let them know right off the bat that
 nobody was to mess with her.When one came in she would show them her
backside,always 3 times and that was it.She was mostly blind before she was
a year old,but our Jeffery,our first basset would help her if she couldn't
find her ball with a bell in it.We lost Jeffery 2 and a half weeks ago.We
lost our Katie on Jan.20th,this year,plus one of our cats.We still have 2
bassets,Trudy 11 and Donner at least that old or older and Mason our
English cocker is 13.5 and 2 more cats over 12.I sure do miss my wigglebutt
Hazel.

Thanks for being out there to listen.

Martyd70 at gmail.com