[Dailydrool] Strange sound made by our basset

Sally Russell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 21 06:50:04 PDT 2017

Our basset, Browser, who is soon to be 14, sometimes makes a "throwing up"
sound but only when his stomach is empty.

  Our vet has x-rayed his stomach and area and all are fine as is his
bloodwork.  He has a great appetite and we feed him, Orijen Senior, a small
amount of Wellness Core grain free, and some organic baked white meat
chicken.

He has two meals a day and we also use Fortiflora.  Anyone have any ideas
what this sound is? We also give him a half Gas-X after every meal.

 He seems fine after he makes the sound but it sure is scary....

Sally Russell