[Dailydrool] torn ACL

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 21 16:24:44 PDT 2017

It seems like I remember a few Droolers who have had success with
avoiding surgery for a torn ACL.  I would love to hear from you at
dlindy at mac.com about what you did - I am sure it would be valuable
information to post on the Drool as well.

Our Sunny, who just turned 7 in November, was diagnosed with
a torn ACL as well as very bad arthritis in both hips and knees.
We do have her in confinement for most of the day and leash
walk her for her business as she is prone to chasing squirrels.
She is not confined early in the mornings when she likes to
sleep in the kitchen during her after breakfast coma and doesn’t
move for a couple of hours.

Thanks in advance,

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie